Miles from Nowhere
Heli ⋅ Camp ⋅ Packrafting ⋅ Hike
Heli (return) to a hidden remote, spectacularly beautiful river and lake system in a pristine wilderness valley. Be dropped at point A and trek/camp to the heli pickup point. Packrafting in parts. No wifi and you’ll love the connection.
Minimum 4 nights. Max 4 pax/group. Guided.
Autumn, Spring, Summer
– Queenstown airport transfer (if required)
– Arrive at The Great Glenorchy Alpine Base Camp
– Gear check
– Provisions check
– Eat; sleep
– Up early and heli deep into the wilderness area
– Heli pickup and back to The Great Glenorchy Alpine Base Camp
– Freshen up/sauna
– Stay a while and do something else or head home
– Airport transfer (if required).
We are always more than happy to customise your adventure especially for you. All we need is for you to CONTACT US with your preferred dates, a little information about you/your group and we will send you some options – nice and easy.
Note: There is no obligation on you and no cost when you press the ‘register interest’ button. Your registering interest will trigger one of our awesome team members contacting you to go through a few things and to do our best to make the adventure work for your particular group, group size, dates, adventure duration and any special requirements. No pressure, no fuss, nice and easy.